Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tagged

I will play along with the game!  But first a photo of a pretty iris.

If you could be any historical or current character who would you be?


Difficult choice.  I like being me and I would not like being famous but I guess I would have to choose being the pistol toting madam of a cat house in the old west.  Now that would be fun!
 
Name an interesting fact about yourself
 
Why are these questions so darn hard?  Hmmmm.  I hate shopping for clothes and when I have a job that requires proper dress have to ask a friend to help me.  My typical attire is a pair of jeans and worn out shirt.  Most of my clothes people give to me.
If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?



A one sided  life sucking relationship...of course.

Which character traits annoy you?

Dishonesty in any shape fashion or form and rudeness. 

Name one thing that you would change in yourself?

I would be easier on myself.

What do you consider your biggest achievement?

 Learning to play the bassoon at a professional level.


I don't follow a lot of blogs where I interact but here is a list of those I do read regularly!

Ferris Jay at Adventures in a Field

Brendie at Bregle Estate

Buttons at Buttons Thoughts

Rose at Greening the Rose

Independent at Independent at 50

Mean Queen at Life After Money

Bruise Mouse at Living a Little Greener

Maa at MaasLifeJournal

Susan at This n That

5 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Nice Iris Mary. B

Unknown said...

Good answers, Mary. Mmmm....I can just see you in a supporting role with Dolly Parton.
Mary's Best Little Whorehouse in Texas!! Haha!
My first laugh for the day. Thamk you. Maa

Lea White said...

I'm the same with clothes shopping :-)

Sue from Ky. said...

I see in your profile picture, you drive a tractor,too. I love my tractor. It saves my back so much wear and tear nowadays,plus you can move very quickly, a lot more weight,dirt,compost,rocks,etc.We are so lucky, here in Kentucky,to have enough ground to operate a tractor.I don't know what I would do without mine.

Bruise Mouse said...

Mary, thanks for following along.
I totally agree with you about clothes shopping. There are so many better things I would rather do with my time.