Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bobbi

I got to work this morning and as I strolled across the parking lot I heard a squirrel barking.  I looked up and there was Bobbi!  With her were the other two squirrels, Frisky ( I think is her baby) and Split Ear (her husband).  I spoke to Bobbi and she stopped barking and sat up perky like on the power line and seemed content as she stopped barking.  Her cohorts were frolicking in the trees and shrubs below.

I had to rename Bobby to Bobbi because I discovered "he" was a "she".  Look closely....



I don't know how I missed that before.  :)  (These are older photos)

Every morning they come by for peanuts and one morning I arrived and I hadn't shut the window the day before and someone (as in squirrel) had chewed a big hunk out of the sill.


I can hear Bobbi munching on a peanut as I write this!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh how gorgeous... squirrels actually bark! I just love Bobbi's photos - that one where she looks through the window at you is priceless Mary. Glad to know she, and her little family are still around :D)