Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Friday, February 4, 2011

This is on my mind

First things first...Thanks to Rhonda for hosting and all she does. My blogging skills have finally progressed to providing new readers a link back to her wonderful site!

http://down---to---earth.blogspot.com/


I have warmer weather on my mind!  I'm preparing for camping trips!
That's a trailer hitch that will go on the front of my truck so I can push my camper in the garage.  I have a bum shoulder and pushing on gravel just won't be a good idea for quite some time.  When it isn't being used I'll add some patriotic decoration....
God Bless Everyone and have a great day!

6 comments:

Dmarie said...

genius! I'm looking forward to camping weather myself!

Vi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :-) Great that you are preparing for camping.

Susan said...

Camping is great fun as well as the preparation for it.
Do you have any ideas for your first trip yet?

Mary said...

The first week of May is the first official trip but I'd like to make a short trip somewhere close in April when its still cold! Nothing like cooking grits, bacon and eggs over a fire while freezing your backside off!

The weather here is can be very nice in April. No bugs, chilly frosty mornings with warm sunny afternoons. Leaves are just coming out on the trees and its an excellent time to go birdwatching.

Marie said...

That sounds great! Where is your favorite camping spot?

Mary said...

There is a lake not too far from here called Cave Run. It is managed by the US Army Corps of Engineers. That is probably my favorite. I also like some of the KY state parks. Several nearby.