Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lunchtime Art #1 Post Script

Here is the last black and white photo.


I ran out of time at lunch or I could have let in some more light and that would have helped.  But check this out!  Here is the same photo after it has been processed in Aperture by a friend (who is teaching me All Things Photography).



Pretty cool huh?  I am going to have to learn how to do this!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just goes to show you Mary...we're never beyond learning something new, are we? Maa

Independent at 50 said...

I waanna be able to do that!!!

Mary said...

Maa~I hope I am NEVER too old to learn something new!

Independent~You can! But maybe not to that level of perfection since we don't have Aperture. But I think you can get pretty darn close for photographs like this.

Bears Fan said...

Way Cool, I love photography, in fact just found my battery charger for my Canon, and going to take some pictures with that instead of the lil one!

Marie said...

I'm having a lot of trouble with my computer and photo processing these days. Very frustrating! They are really helpful when the light is not that great.

Susan said...

Wow, that's so good. What a difference it makes!

Mary said...

Done by a pro. What can I say?