Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Friday, April 1, 2011

This is On My Mind

Thanks to Rhonda over at down-to-earth my photo Friday submission is about birds.  I took a stroll one lunch hour and found some nests so I could watch and see what kind of birds came back this year.  Here are a couple....

And my favorite......
This little avian family was resourceful and trying to warn us about the cold winter to come I think!  They were shielded by plastic.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Mary, when I enlarged the second photo I was stunned by the birds' use of plastic in their nest! A fantastic photo that you've taken there.

Oh dear...um.... I just saw the date - it's not an April Fool's trick photo is it? :D)

Mary said...

No it isn't a trick Susan!