Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

This-is-on-my-mind

I've been making birdhouses!  This one isn't mine but very close to the ones I've made from gourds.


I will have a blog later on about the ones I've made.  Happy Spring and Fall to All!  And thanks to Rhonda over at her Down To Earth blog for sponsoring this Friday's photo.

7 comments:

Ro from Earthdownunder said...

Lucky birds. Looks fascinating. I look forward to you post all about the ones you made.

Lace up and Walk said...

I'll be looking for your birdhouse post. I need some in my yard to keep the birds from nesting where they shouldn't. Like behind the wreath on my front door. LOL
I have line drying on my mind today if you want to check me out. http://watchingovertheheartandhome.blogspot.com/2011/04/on-my-mind-hanging-out-laundry.html

Alynia said...

That looks nice! I hope birds will be nesting there soon.

Tammy said...

Hi Mary, These look great!

Mary said...

Thank you all for your visits! I keep forgetting to take pictures but two of the gourds are hung.

Domesblissity said...

Thanks Mary for popping by my blog, Domesblissity, and your comment. Enjoy your spring weather.

Independent at 50 said...

i can't wait to find out just who decides to move in.