Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Thursday, July 7, 2011

This is on my mind....


This is Penny.  She is a neighbor of my brother's and she wasn't aware I was photographing her as she groomed Sugar because she is deaf.  Can't you see the love and gentleness in her touch?  I got several photos before they noticed me.


Joining Rhonda at Down To Earth

9 comments:

{ T G L } said...

Visiting from 'Down to Earth' :)

What a lovely and sweet set of photos!

Blessings,
This Good Life

Claud said...

Priceless! Nothing like having somebody care for our 'children' like we would.

Susan said...

Lovely pic. You can see both of them are enjoying the moment :D)

Becky said...

She certainly looks like she thoroughly enjoys her job and the pooch looks quite content as well.

Dmarie said...

what sweet photos...it is wonderful to see them both completely absorbed in the moment!

Hear Mum Roar said...

How beautiful! I love dogs

xo.sorcha.ox said...

Adorable, both. :)
~S.

Rose said...

Great shots Mary!

Nonnymouse said...

*visiting from Rhonda's*

What great photos! And I just love the expression of love on her face.

lovely.

http://urbanhomesteadinholland.blogspot.com/2011/07/on-my-mind.html this is what's on my mind, joining Rhonda's linking up.