Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Friday, May 20, 2011

This Is On My Mind

I ventured across this wild rose on my recent camping trip.  After the long cold winter and being cooped up I am finding such joy in the little delights nature has for me this spring!






And yes I did stop and smell the roses!  Have a great day!!

8 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Just beautiful Mary. B

Becky said...

That is a lovely little rose. The old fashioned ones always smell so wonderful too; I'm glad you stopped and shared with us.

Unknown said...

I love all the blossoms that pop out in the spring time. You can walk around the garden and see the new growth on everything. That's why I love the four seasons. Each has it's own 'magic'. Maa

Kimmie said...

So, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful rose. I can enjoy such things too. Spring is great !!!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Susan said...

Glad you enjoyed your camping trip... it must've been a real treat being able to do that after your long winter!
Beautiful rose pictures :D)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Mary I am glad you blog I have gotten to know you through your blog. It is nice to meet different people with different ideas. Keep it up my friend B

Independent at 50 said...

always, always a good thing to stop and smell the roses....because no one else can do that for you and if they could, would they? most people don't even do it for themselves........