Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hats!

Here are some of my Xmas hats.  I still have a couple to make.
The three in the foreground bottom right are for the kids.


This one is the coolest hat.  Its for my neice's husband with a big head....

This one is for my neice.....just basic hat.


My first serious attempt at mittens....I hope the kids have swollen thumbs  :)

And finally my Jaunty Hat.  It ended up with a little brim that allows the wearer to go out with a bit of style...my sister in law. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love those hats Mary! You've factored everyone's requirements in ... even down to swollen thumbs ha ha :D

Your SIL's hat is most attractive too.
A great idea for Christmas gifts - especially with how cold your weather is at present!

Buttons Thoughts said...

I love your hats. I always like a good hat. They are a very nice style.Great work.

Independent at 50 said...

nice! i like the last one a lot.