Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Moosewood Sunday July 29, 2012

Greetings!

In celebration of life, love and the pursuit of happiness I invite all of you to join me this Sunday.

For me Moosewood Sunday is preparing a Moosewood recipe with an old friend.  She, like you, is separated from me by a long distance and this is our way of connecting for a mutual task.

For you it can be anything you wish.  A moment you share with someone, beauty that takes your breath away for a moment, a reflective time,  a good meal, a good book.  I don't care.  Just anything you do that makes you feel alive, loved or happy will do.  And it doesn't have to be on Sunday either.

I do hope you'll share an experience we can all enjoy.

I will post my Moosewood experience on Monday sometime and I hope you will come back and leave a link or a comment (or both) to yours.

Til then,

Love life and practice random acts of kindness,

Cheers,




Mary

1 comment:

BLD in MT said...

Thanks for the invite, Mary! Sounds like fun to me!