Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Frosty Kentucky Morning!

We had our first serious hard frost here, a harbinger of winter.


As the sun peeped over the horizon, my friend Bobbi came by for breakfast.


She is showing off her fluffy tail now that it has healed.





I decided to walk around the building and see what picturesque treasures I could find.  Be sure to view the pictures full size or  you will miss the delicate frost.  It barely crunched under my footsteps, just at the melting point.



Fence


Rock





The sun is starting to melt my winter wonderland!



Magnolia Tree


Back inside I go.  Gotta make some dollars.

1 comment:

EG CameraGirl said...

You captured the frost very well! Yep, winter is on its way.