Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Monday, June 24, 2013

Random Garden Photos

Feast your eyes on these........

I SOOOO wish I remembered what these bulbs were called.



Squash Blossom!


The most beautiful bean blooms..


The Enchanted Onion Forest!
 (I admit I only added this picture so I could say that.) 
Say it with me!
THE ENCHANTED ONION FOREST!!!


Peppers and Beans




My First Dahlia


Baby Black Eyed Peas




A Columbine lurks amongst the pole beans.  Can you find it?
 Have a great day!

5 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

THE ENCHANTED ONION FOREST!!! oh you have been busy. It looks wonderful. Hug B

BLD in MT said...

: )

Nice growing things there!

Unknown said...

You must be getting some good weather. Yes .. I see the columbine. The plants I planted for you and your friend, Margaret have produced purple flowers. Sue

Mary said...

Thank you Buttons.

And you too Maa. I still miss Ms. Margaret. Her house is up for sale. She would have been fascinated by watching my garden grow this year.

Susan said...

You have a lovely garden Mary, productive too! I just love fresh beans :D)