Welcome!

This is a blog about everyday life. Food, gardening, photography, and nature. What you won't find are pictures of lots of people.



Please leave a comment so I can pop over to your blog and visit!


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Month is Gone!

Hello to All!

I am just now getting back to the blog.  I hope you haven't missed me too much.  ;)  I sent a couple of pics from my phone I took while staying at the Seelbach Hotel in downtown Louisville on the trip. The hotel is drenched in history and that is very appealing but over all I wasn't impressed.  I felt claustrophobic in my room and only stayed there to sleep.  Thank goodness one of my co workers lucked into a suite where I could hang out before I went to bed.

I am still eagerly awaiting my first visitor.  I could advertise the blog I suppose but that seems like cheating.

The insanely hot weather has abated and I'm sensing that fall is coming.  Everything here is dry and dusty and did I mention the garden is pretty much DEAD?  I do still get a few tomatoes but only because I water them.  I didn't even bother planting fall greens and its just as well since we haven't had rain in a month.

I have some ideas for stories rolling around in my head.  Maybe next time I will share.......

1 comment:

Rita said...

Hi,
I found your site through Down To Earth. We love the crocheted and knitted dish clothes at our house and use them for everything we can think of. The prettiest ones I use as a hot pad or fold nicely and lay near my mug tree. Just so fun. I hope you really enjoy blogging.